Temp eCommerce & Merchandising Assistant
Remote Los Angeles, CA 90028
Reports to: Director of Ecommerce, Merchandising Manager
End: 2 months
Hours: Full time, remote
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
The Ecommerce & Merchandising Assistant is responsible for ensuring a first-class customer shopping experience through executing online merchandising, assisting product uploads, and providing emails and sms support. This position will work cross functionally with Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, and Buying so must be organized and have clear communication skills. This position will support the team in achieving sales plans, conversion goals, and corporate objectives.
- This position will work cross functionally with Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, and Buying to ensure product uploads have all necessary fields as well as work with technical team to ensure uploads are formatted correctly.
- Support the Site Merchandiser and Buyers to ensure product is upload and live on site to align with arrival in the warehouse as well as merchandised into the corresponding categories
- Assist with digital product management and visual merchandising including site catalog management, new product activation, quality assurance, product attribution for search and navigation and website shop-ability.
- Help QA new product uploads to ensure product categorization, imagery, color, copy, pricing, and promotional tags are accurate and meet internal guidelines.
- Set up e-mail & sms sends, complete with linking, sending test, updates, and scheduling.
- Performs other adhoc tasks to support day-to-day web merchandising, marketing projects and overall ecommerce business operations.
- Minimum one year of online merchandising/product management experience or degree in related fields.
- Attention to detail
- Competency with web-based product, content, or catalog management applications. Shopify a plus.
- Candidates should be able to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy managing multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong capacity for organization, attention to detail and working independently
- Demonstrate knowledge of women’s apparel industry and fashion trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel