Temp Senior Web Site Designer
503 BROADWAY New York, NY 10012
Job Title: Temp Senior Web Designer
Company Description: Fashion Brand
- Manage assigned projects under the guidance of the Associate Art Direct & Art Director.
- Handle production duties including daily design updates to Home & Landing Pages, Display Ads, Social, Email and Print assets.
- Utilize design skills to repurpose, concept and/or create brand right marketing materials for International markets while adhering to global guidelines.
- Create eye catching content in the form of static, gif and/or mp4 animations.
- Work closely with Marketing, E-commerce, Store and internal Creative teams with the ideation & design support for 360 campaigns.
- Partner with US teams as necessary to stay relevant and on brand.
- Adhere to brand style guides and maintain typographic consistency across all channels.
- Produce, optimize and output final Web-ready digital artwork.
- Keep up with current trends in fashion, marketing, social and applicable design technology.
- Ensure accuracy while juggling multiple simultaneous projects/versions throughout the creative & production process.
- Solve for design challenges and new business needs while working in collaboration with colleagues in satellite offices.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years previous experience within a corporate or creative agency.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Design or equivalent experience.
- You’re native Japanese speaking or fluent in Japanese.
- You can speak English on a conversational level.
- Highly organized, independent self-starter with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of the fashion retail industry.
- Agility – must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing needs.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Strong and sophisticated typography skills to support designs in English, Japanese, and other European languages.
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and composition.
- Proficient in Mac software including Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat as well as Microsoft Office.
- Passion and understanding of global e-commerce, UX, and web image optimization.
- Strong understanding of grid systems and responsive design.
- Motion graphics/video editing experience for web (After Effects & Final Cut Pro) a plus.
- Collaborative, inclusive, and flexible team member with an enthusiastic attitude that works well in a team environment both in-house and with satellite colleagues.