3864 S Santa Fe Ave Vernon, CA 90058
Duration: About 6 months
Hours: Full time
Location: Fully remote, would be working on PST
Must have experience recruiting for higher level roles
Ideally coming from CPG, E-commerce, or Home industries
The Recruiter will work with hiring managers to source and hire the best talent for the team. The ideal candidate is an effective communicator and is a highly-motivated self-starter. This person is passionate about searching for great talent, has a critical eye when assessing talent and is able to develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the company.
- Partner closely with Hiring Managers to understand their specific needs and the candidate profile for each role.
- Build strong and diverse pipelines of candidates leveraging LinkedIn sourcing, networking, and other research methods.
- Initiate phone screens with direct applicants, referrals, internal networks, and other interested candidates.
- Work closely with business leaders to influence recruiting approach and strategy and streamline the recruiting process.
- Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high quality/maximum traction for Hiring Managers at all times.
- Ensure that candidates understand and embrace our mission, vision and values.
- Generate and maintain data, track placement and hiring metrics, and develop recommendations for process improvements
- Assist with other People Operations initiatives on an as needed basis.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- At least 1-2 years experience in in-house, full-cycle recruitment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage workloads, multiple demands, and shifting priorities
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing workplace
- Desire to grow, learn on the job, and expand skill set