Temp Buyer (E-commerce)
285 MADISON AVE., 9TH FL New York, NY 10017
Job Title: Temp Buyer (E-commerce)
Company Description: American clothing brand
Location: NYC (remote for now)
- Understands financial metrics to analyze businesses & can make recommendations on how to drive the business based on sales, history, market trends & in store presentations
- Partners with planning to review monthly open-to-buy for category/class; aligns on targets to execute the seasonal plans that tie back to the merchandise strategies.
- Ability to develop & drive dept. strategies. Analyzes LY info. as well as current market to support strategy development. Identifies how current trend will impact future results and adjusts as needed
- Leads the team to drive results at the department level. Provides timely direction and clean communication to all team members. Builds relationships through effective collaboration & participles as a solution oriented team member
- Develop product presentation strategies to support key items and product statements.
- Works in partnership with design to edit and assort the line, ensuring product supports dept. strategies, strong visual presentations and falls within brand aesthetic
- Partners with digital merchandising to communicate big ideas, key investments, & key strategies for each go live month
- Understands competitive set, including pricing, style & key messaging and uses knowledge to make sound recommendations for depts.
- Strong in Microsoft Suite (specifically excel and power point).
- 3-4 years’ experience