Director of E-commerce & Digital Marketing
3724 E. 26th Vernon, CA 90058
Job Title: Director or Ecommerce & Digital Marketing
Company: Contemporary Women's Apparel
Locations: Los Angeles, CA
- Drive the development and execution of Ecommerce launch strategy and all performance marketing efforts, customer experience and engagement & web analytics
- Own P&L for ecommerce channels including development of budgets for all ecommerce activity (ad spend, ROAS, customer growth, etc.).
- Lead customer acquisition / growth via SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing, content marketing and display retargeting focusing on revenue goals and EBITDA expansion.
- Oversee analytics team to better interpret user behavior across all digital channels in aimed at improving site engagement and increasing conversion of key metrics.
- Partner with brand marketing teams on website content generation teams to most effectively tell story across brands and maximize return through testing, site optimization, and improved customer experience.
- Work with Customer Service team to provide best-in-class customer care for all ecommerce channels.
- Leverage customer insights and constantly monitor competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues and risks in order to recommend strategies and tactics.
- Inspire, motivate and lead ecommerce team to continue in their professional development.
- Partner with technical team on transitioning to new Sales B2C ecommerce Suite platform.
- 7+ years leading a complex multi-brand, multi-channel global ecommerce DTC businesses on enterprise platforms.
- Proven track record of successfully engaging and leading teams with the ability to attract, develop and retain best-in-class talent.
- Highly customer-focused mindset.
- Strong business acumen with ability to grasp company business model and strategic enterprise plans.
- Deep understanding of contemporary customer database and digital marketing analytics.