. Los Angeles, CA 90291
Company Description: luxury lifestyle + activewear brand
Location: can be based remote anywhere in the USA
- Own the process of providing feedback on the customer experience pain points from end-to-end.
- Provide knowledgeable answers, resolve customer inquiries, and exceed customer expectations with timely follow-up/follow-through on requests and comments on all platforms.
- Onboard and train new CX team members as the need arises.
- Prepare and update SOPs.
- Complete ongoing competitive analysis on best in class customer experience.
- Increase customer advocacy including referrals, testimonials, references, etc., identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and increase loyalty and retention.
- Investigate new tools and systems that would provide improvements and solutions to the customer experience.
- Work closely with the marketing and warehouse teams to anticipate high traffic volume that may affect the customer experience.
- QA site experience frequently on mobile, mobile app, and desktop.
- Work with our E-commerce team to troubleshoot site issues and bugs.
- Identify and help develop tools and processes to provide best in class customer experience.
- Stay abreast of digital marketing trends and proactively share new insights.
- Build strong working relationships with all cross-functional team members.
- Provide additional support as needed to support the marketing and operations team (10%-25%).
- Track KPIs from various reports and share key findings on a weekly basis.
- Manage the product seeding process and micro-influencer program.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Experience managing CX Operations as well as 4-5+ years directly handling CS inquiries and support ticket management.
- Experience setting up CX via Zendesk or Gorgias.
- Experience with Shopify Plus D2C.
- Experience in fashion and/or with a DTC/e-commerce preferred.
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention-to-detail.
- Detailed-oriented, well-organized, excellent time management and reliable.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes and software.
- Ability to juggle a variety of initiatives and adjust to changing timelines and priorities.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely and effectively independently accountable.
- Excellent coordination and people skills, including the ability to establish and maintain working relationships with all team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Superior skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Competitive Salary Base
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Benefits Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Flexible Permanent Work From Home
- Product Allowance + Discounts