Title of Job: eCommerce Operations Manager
Company Description: International Iconic Luxury Brand
Location: New York City
The eCommerce Operations Manager an integral part of the eCommerce business supporting the operations team with day-to-day management of our SAP order management system and supervising agents charged with customer interactions and system issue handling.
This role is responsible for facilitating all upcoming projects, implementations and test case management in our SAP order management system. This role will own, monitor and handle all customer orders and system escalations with our 3rd party shipper.
SYSTEM RELEASE PLANNING
- In preparation for our 2018 SAP order management release you will assist in planning and documenting of all test case scenarios and to make sure all systems are functioning correctly and all data flows are accurate.
- Working with test management team on a daily basis to provide results and hit deadlines for the resting plan.
- Helping to define ongoing required daily needs/duties that will become daily responsibilities to process orders successfully and maintain all SLAs.
- Identifying and documenting knowledge that will need to be distributed to our HB Retail care team that will act as liaisons for solving all Omni-channel problems that occur across our entire US business.
- This role will supervise our eCom Operations Coordinator that oversees all customer communications received with phone, email, and chat at our 3rd party customer service providers.
- This role will assist in a supervisory capacity with our internal customer care team that is responsible for resolving all operational and customer based issues that occur in all systems / locations / instances across our entire US brand.
- This role will also oversee our 3rd party shipper who are responsible for fulfillment of all eCommerce orders and provide first line customer service communication to customers. You will provide help with escalations and general queries that our 3rd party agency needs assistance with and provide feedback and training to make sure they are handling all duties efficiently.
DAILY ORDER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DUTIES
- Owning project initiatives in the area of operations order management and driving certain projects independently to continuously ensure and improve the digital customer experience while keeping detailed project plans and carefully benchmarking progress.
- Ensuring all customer orders are processed smoothly and within the specified SLA's defined with our 3rd party shipper and logistics partner.
- Monitoring delivery creations and transmission to 3PL and creating deliveries manually if system errors occur.
- Daily checking of order error messages, and order problems queue, providing error analysis for system bugs, filing these issues in JIRA, tracking of bug fixes in the SAP system and staying in close contact with the IT team for swift resolution.
- Supporting the operations team in the conception and implementation of stabilization topics and optimization topics for the Online and Omni-Channel business.
- Providing reporting on all OMS, fulfilment, Jira ticket results and customer service based SLAs
- Independent, self-motivated, and reliable
- Excellent communication skill
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 4 to 6 years of eCommerce Digital Operations and/or Logistics Experience
- Retail systems including: ERPs, WMSs, Order Management systems (SAP preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suit: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with customer service platforms and other retail operations systems a plus