california Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Title: e-Commerce Manager
Location: Manhattan Beach
Company: Clean Skincare Brand
- Provide analysis & reporting on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and year basis and be able to provide recommendations to improve onsite results
- Ensure product detail information accuracy, including copywriting, image selection, and sizing guides
- Ensure key products are featured, cross-sell & up sells are allocated and key customer journeys are reflected
- Work with cross functional teams ensuring plans reflect the departmental forecasts, and the company's key product focuses on key product features, themes & campaigns throughout the year, providing feedback & information to the design team on key features/products available
- Create and execute strategies for content marketing, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email marketing, social media marketing ad space and audience cultivation campaigns.
- Review touch points to identify opportunities for sales growth; including bestsellers, category traffic, top product views, abandonment etc.
- 3-5+ years of e-Commerce experience
- DTC experience is a plus
- Beauty/Cosmetic experience is a plus
- College Degree required
- Strong understanding of Shopify
- Self-starter, highly motivated and positive attitude