ZICO Summer Field Marketing Internship Program
New York New York, NY 10018
Do you want to play an influential role with a leading, natural beverage brand? Are you obsessed with the curious combination of marketing strategy and being true to your most authentic self? At our core, ZICO is made of 100% coconut water. We believe hydrating the whole you with better coconuts will inspire healthier choices in your personal life and ZICO is your ally with higher quality coconuts.
Who we’re looking for:
ZICO Beverages, LLC is seeking current college sophomores, juniors and incoming seniors to participate in our Summer Field Marketing Internship Program. In this immersive program, you will gain valuable skills in our Field Marketing organization with a variety of experiences through event coordination, execution, product sampling and consumer engagement programs. The ideal intern candidate will support the brand’s active, healthy lifestyle and must also be professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player and possess a drive for results. The intern position will report directly to the local ZICO Regional Marketing Manager.
What You Will Learn:
- In addition to a full summer of activating field-marketing programming, all interns will be part of an intensive 2-day training in their respective markets. Here, you will learn the nuts and bolts of our business directly from our senior leaders.
**All expenses necessary will be paid by the company.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a ZICO brand ambassador throughout the summer; conducting product samplings with full product knowledge
- Create excitement and a positive brand experience with consumers at event activations
- Schedule, execute, and track field marketing activities in your respective market, including: events, seedings, demos, and market blitzes
- Regularly meet with ZICO Regional Market Manager and local sales & merchandising teams to ensure that local field marketing activities align and are integrated with local sales initiatives
- Develop relationships with influencers, tastemakers, and trendsetters in your market, contributing to an increased brand visibility within our core demographic
- Track and maintain product, event tools, and asset inventory
- Maintain consistent communication with ZICO Regional Marketing Manager and local counter-parts
- 3.0 GPA Minimum
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Need to be available up to 40 hours/week for 10 weeks
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi task while creatively solving problems
- Remarkably outgoing personality – willing to talk to anyone at anytime
- Engagement generator – for yourself, product, and activations
- Excellent communication, public speaking, and strong organizational skills
- Strong team player with passion and dedication to the brand
- Ability to quickly set up, execute and tear down promotional items multiple times daily
- Thinks creatively and outside the box
- Must have daily access to a computer with Microsoft office, a printer, working internet connection and e-mail account
- Must be proficient in MS office: Microsoft word, excel, and power point
- Ability and willingness to lift and move up to 40 pounds
- Valid state issued driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be available to work various shifts in a 24-hour period
- Must have a cell phone
- Must be a self-starter, punctual, and reliable
This is a PAID internship for students who have completed their sophomore and / or junior coursework at a four-year college institution. Students seeking college credit must get approval from their college or university and provide any necessary paperwork.
This summer internship will run 8-10 weeks starting June 3, 2019 and will be offered through our HR/payroll partner, JBCStyle, an equal opportunity employer. Find out more about JBC here: https://jbcstyle.com/ .
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York / New Jersey
To apply for this position please complete the online application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your application, we’ll reach out to all qualified applicants and will be asking you to submit a video or blog post on the following 2 topics:
1) ZICO is inspiring healthy choices with better coconuts; what do YOU aim to inspire with?
2) Why are you the ideal candidate for this incredible opportunity?
www.zico.com | @zicococonut