Wholesale Sales Assistant/Sales Coordinator
108 west 39th street New York, NY 10018
Title: Sales Administrator
Company Description: Trendy accessories company
This job requires the correct candidate to provide sales support as well as manage the daily responsibilities of a small NYC fashion accessory showroom. This position works closely with the Division Vice President, National Sales Manager and Design Director.
Attributes for Success:
- Superior organizational skills
- Task Management
- Handle multiple priorities/requests effectively.
- Approach each day proactively.
- Anticipate the team’s needs.
- Detail and solution oriented.
- Self-motivated and driven – ownership of a project and drive it to successful completion.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Drive and desire to consistently go above and beyond what is expected
- Desire to exceed personal and organization expectations.
- Excel Spreadsheets with product updates, pictures and inventories
- Analysis of sales trends
- Manage marketing calendars and support
- Create custom power point presentations
- Manage daily operational tasks in running a small NYC showroom
- Customer Service and support
- Collaboration with remote headquarters team
Daily Administrative Duties
- Manage sample distribution
- Mailings and sample shipments to and from showroom
- Organize samples
- Assist in merchandising & maintaining showroom
- Showroom care prior to and after appointments.
- Order showroom supplies
- Order food for meetings
- UPS and Postage
- Maintain and update customer profiles
- Meeting preparation
Advanced Excel proficiency
Proficiency in MS Office
Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience providing support and sales reporting skills at the executive level
Excellent written and oral communication skills