New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Wholesale planner
Company Description: Global apparel company
Location: New York, NY
The Planner is responsible for facilitating the growth and profitability of our brands through planning and analysis of each individual account.
- Develop pre-season sales, gross margin, and inventory plans at the account level that support the company’s profit objectives.
- Update & analyze OTB/ladders on a weekly basis to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Work with sales counterpart on development of strategic pre-season assortment plans.
- Work with account partners on development and execution of business driving initiatives.
- Assist director in management of quarterly gross margin/VA reconciliation process.
- In conjunction with sales counterpart and/or manager, analyze business, identify opportunities/issues and provide recommendations on next steps
- 3-5 years wholesale/retail planning experience.
- Experience with OTB and markdown planning
- BBA or BS degree with a business background desired.
- Strong analytical/retail math skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically & implement tactically.
- Ability to multi-task and establish strong cross-functional relationships.
- Strong PC Skills (MS Office, particularly Excel).
- Ability to thrive in a fast past environment