New York New York, NY 10014
Title: Wholesale Manager
Company: Vintage inspired Women’s brand
Location: New York, NY
The Wholesale Manager takes a hands-on approach and leads by example. She/he supervises, motivates support staff, develops workflows, and interfaces with all company departments, especially Accounting and Inventory/Shipping Managers to maximize department productivity and enable smooth, efficient operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Develop Department Strategy, Drive Sales and Develop Quality Customer Relationships
- Represent and promote the brand.
- Collect, analyze and report customer contact information, feedback, requests.
- Develop and manage customer databases.
- Develop and manage extensive sales analysis reports.
- Co-create seasonal sales campaigns.
- Work on annual sales strategies, goals and tactics with Executive Management.
- Identify growth opportunities ongoing.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Business or related degree, or equivalent professional qualification.
- 3-5yr Sales management experience.
- General product and industry knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent formal presentation skills.
- Evolved decision-making ability.
Salary: Competitive compensation + bonus/commission structure