. New York, NY 10012
Title: Web Manager
Company Description: leading luxury streetwear brand
Location: New York, NY
- Oversee copy for the brand's USA e-commerce site and social channels including product descriptions, blogs, etc.
- Oversee and manage the rollout calendar and release of new product launches for the company's USA e-commerce site.
- Oversee and manage the daily syncing of the US to EU websites and inventory control levels.
- Manage all merchandising, syncing, and auditing of the e-commerce USA site.
- Write basic HTML coding for website maintenance and design.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Operations teams
Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Min. 3+ years experience in e-commerce experience within a small luxury or streetwear brand.
- Highly knowledgeable and well-connected within streetwear and/or loungewear category.
- Must have e-commerce site merchandising and operations experience.
- Extensive experience with Shopify Plus required.
- Fluency in other languages is a plus!
- Have an understanding of e-commerce privacy laws.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Office, etc.)
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Employee Discounts