Web Content Developer
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Web Developer (Content Developer)
Type of Company: Global Financial Product Company
Location: New York, New York
Looking for a self-motivated Web Content Developer. Utilizing several web content management systems (CMS/WCM), the Web Content Developer will be responsible for digital content management activities across a suite of consumer web sites. The Web Content Developer will be responsible for creating, editing, and testing web sites, marketing landing pages and emails to support the Direct Marketing team digital strategy.
- Create new web sites and marketing landing pages using one of several web content management systems in use today.
- Perform HTML, CSS, and JS updates to a large scale enterprise website through a CMS.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze HTML/CSS/JS bugs or errors that may arise on existing or previous versions of web content.
- Implement and troubleshoot Adobe Analytics tracking tags for assigned projects
- Assist less technical business users of CMS with CSS, JS issues, and general display issues.
- Work with third party vendors to integrate functionality into the assigned AIG web sites.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to ensure accurate development work and to publish web content efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in web content development in a corporate environment.
- Experience using web content management systems to maintain enterprise websites.
- Ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to stay up-to-date on digital technology enhancements and web/mobile development.
- Familiarity with cross-browser issues and creation of compatible designs
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong understanding of responsive/mobile web design
- Experience working in a WCM/CMS tool to create customer journeys
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager, Ektron, Drupal and other CMS systems a major plus