* Miami, FL 33142
Title: Warehouse Manager
Company: Women's Apparel brand
Location: Miami, Florida
- Maintains overall responsibility for the warehouse.
- Plans, assigns, priorities, and evaluates policies, procedures, and standards for all aspects of the shipping department.
- Manage customer order fulfillment standards. On-time shipments, shipping orders are met domestically and for export.
- Trains associates on a variety of position-related processes, procedures and tasks.
- Oversees inventory for the facility.
- Develops reporting process for key performance goals
- Tracks and resolves problems involving damaged goods, incorrect orders and missing goods.
- Assists in developing policies and procedures for Warehouse operations.
- Operate with high sense of urgency and personal initiative, while maintaining good coordination and communication with management team.
- Ensures that Warehouse materials are rotated and stored properly.
- Assigns and coordinates staff, scheduling to ensure workload is handled efficiently.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize
- 3-5 experience in managing a full cycle warehouse operation (shipping and recieving)
- Experience in the fashion industry is highly preferred but not a must