. Carlsbad, CA 92009
Title: Warehouse Manager
Company Description: Luxury Lifestyle + Activewear Apparel Brand
Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Manages all warehouse activities in support of shipping, receiving, and inventory control operations.
- Reviews, analyzes, modifies, and implements efficient and effective department processes, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains strict inventory control measures for stock level accuracy.
- Ensures accurate and timely shipments and receipts.
- Enforces established safety guidelines; promotes a safe workplace.
- Maintains accurate records and metrics; audits as necessary.
- Oversee the process of returned, rejected, and obsolete merchandise.
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems pertaining to the work area.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Min. of 4+ years of related work experience in a warehouse operations or logistics.
- Very strong inventory control skills and knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions.
- Ability to stand and lift boxes over 20 lbs.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term/Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Product Discounts