Visual Merchandising Temp
3500 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109
Job Title: Visual Merchandising Temp
Company Description: Luxury apparel and accessories brand
Location: Las Vegas, NV
- This role will be responsible supporting the Director of Visual Merchandising (West Coast)
- Develop and foster strong rapport with field partners, provide direction and training for store managers and teams as well as DSA, brand managers and wholesale business partners.
- Manage VM store reports process and field communication.
- Ensure in-store presentations are in line with regional business initiatives as well as reflect brand’s visual identity. Support business goals and needs of cross functional partners, events and installations.
How you will contribute
- Conduct store visits and travel between stores to execute guidelines, manage seasonal and product launches and provide VM training for store teams
- Manage bi-weekly / monthly rotations and any VM initiatives across the fleet
- Reinforce visual presentation standards and demonstrate best practices throughout the region
- Facilitate weekly communication and touch bases with field teams, collect VM photos remotely and provide guidance and feedback. Ensure execution of direction
- Manage VM reports - upload/archive all VM photos, reports, and decks
- Manage VM prop inventory and maintenance, oversee storage, organization and upkeep
- Support new store openings, special events setups and VM installations
- Must be able to set up an entire store design (women’s, men’s, accessories)
- Ideally someone with 2-5 years
- Must have elevated brand experience