Visual Merchandising Senior Manager
New York New York, New York 10017
Title of Job: Visual Merchandising Senior Manager
Company Description: Global Accessories Company
• Lead all creative operations for department – including writing of strategic briefs, development of creative marketing elements, corporate visual store communications, process and creative pipeline.
• Responsible for all go to market projects for the department
• Develop and manage the department calendar used cross-functionally by the marketing team, global team and our other channel partners.
• Visual lead for all New/Relo/Remodel store activities and Store Design projects to champion brand standards for Store Front windows, retail floor layout, Product Flow, Planograms and Brand Initiatives.
• Develop and execute materials and processes that aid in the successful opening of stores and all VM in store executions.
• Create, manage and improve visual merchandising principles, factoring in multiple store design types, store segments, volume needs and variety of design characteristics.
• Drive development and roll-out of new store design initiatives, fixtures, merchandising props and display tools to continuously improve the store experience and deliver sustainable, durable and brand-right solutions.
• Main point of contact for all Visual Merchandising in the field
• Manage the department budget
• 8 -10 years visual merchandising experience, preferably in a corporate capacity
• Pervious leadership role – with direct reports
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Business maturity and professionalism
• Must be able to influence and persuade others in the organization
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
• Proven presentation skills
• Minimum of 4-year college degree with focus in graphic design