Title: Visual Merchandising Manager
Company: Luxury Jewelry Company
- Assist in managing all visual guidelines for locations in the US including POS materials, gifts, print collateral and displays.
- Responsible for all VM Marketing window campaigns + Special Windows rollouts.
- Assist in maintaining the Visual Merchandising budget; reporting, tracking and monitoring all monies during the fiscal year.
- Liaison with vendors and internal teams to facilitate the fabrication and installation of fixtures and visual elements for all locations.
- Collaborate and network with internal corporate team
- Assist to facilitate barricades & wraps through budgeting, layouts, installation/removal and production.
- Handle installation appointments with all vendors, manage spec sheet of unique dimensions for each window + interiors
- Implement design coordination between production and installation of all visuals.
- Request, analyze and recap new launch photos from all locations.
- Review and order as needed POS materials.
- Assist in SIS and Boutique buildouts and renovation reviews to ensure all visual and POS needs are met.
- Assist in review of POS print collateral such a catalogs
- Assist in planning, support and execution of visuals for in-store events with the Events team.
- Liaison on gift orders with the Marketing Department
- Assist to help manage digital media needs, installation of media kits, change outs of themes to cohesively match current marketing themes in all locations
- Position requires 10-15 years, preferably in the watches/fine jewelry or retail luxury arena, in visual merchandising or store planning/design, graphic design, or related experience.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP, Photoshop
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Understands Design principles and visualization abilities
- Superior organizational skills to handle details of many projects simultaneously
- Strong display materials knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of all graphic file formats and their best-practice applications.
- Strong ability communicates ideas, flexibility of vision, responsiveness to creative input
- Must be creative and innovative, and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment