Vice President of Global Marketing
New York, NY 10038
Title: Vice President of Global Marketing
Company: Large Consumer Brand
Location: New York, New York
- Drive Market Penetration and revenue growth by developing marketing strategies and support sales efforts
- Drive internal creative services using agency model to build an effective brand based on content and design
- Create the definition of the global brand strategy and marketing plans to support the growth trajectory
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities across demand generation, product marketing, client marketing campaigns for white-label and co-brand clients and creative services
- Conduct annual pricing assessments to recommend price increases.
- Provide US and International with the necessary tools and launch support, including guidelines for markets to forecast new launches and limited editions in partnership with operations team, launch strategy decks, retailer presentations, marketing updates, marketing plans. Ensure smooth and efficient communication with regions.
- Bachelor's degree or Master Degree with Coursework in Marketing Research, Marketing, or Public Relations
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of Marketing and Demand Generation experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Director or VP level in a rapidly growing environment
- Experience working well cross-functionally with teams in e-commerce, product marketing, IT, etc.
- Experience with B2B enterprise, Software as a Service / Cloud-based products and professional services
- Build Talent & Teams: Develop and motivate talent, build and coach productive teams, strengthen organizational capability.