Vice President E-commerce and Digital Marketing
LA Los Angeles, California 90232
Title: Vice President E-commerce and Digital Marketing
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Company: Contemporary Fashion Brand.
Looking for a fast-paced forward thinking leader who has proven accomplishments in taking an e-commerce business to the next level.
Develop and implement integrated marketing communication strategies for all e-commerce distribution channels. Responsible for driving traffic and conversion as well as maximizing brand awareness and exposure within the digital space.
• Lead development of the e-commerce strategy from merchandising to experience to acquisition and geo-expansion.
• Develop e-commerce strategies that will drive traffic to website and convert people once they get there.
• Direct the digital marketing team responsible for e-comm and e-comm wholesale partners including traffic acquisition, web merchandising, e-mail database, SEO, affiliates, paid search & display advertising.
• Oversee the creation of weekly, monthly and quarterly analytics reports: draw insights and identify optimization tactics while adjusting the strategy as necessary.
• Strategize B2B digital marketing programs that will drive traffic and conversion with emphasis on consistent messaging, constant content and customer support for all on-line distribution channels.
• Strategize B2C marketing programs that will drive traffic and conversion with focus on evolving segmentation strategies, telling relevant messages and encouraging engagement with the brand.
• Own and manage the technical Infrastructure, SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies
• Collaborate with the retail, product, sales and marketing teams to elaborate a clear and coherent multi-channel strategy while aligning with key initiatives and company goals.
• Stay current on the broader digital landscape, technology advances and the competitive environment to identify opportunities that enhance the brand experience while supporting online sales goals.
• Responsible for ecommerce planning, budgeting, expenses and reporting.
• Identify education and training opportunities for the organization.
• Work closely with global agencies to accommodate their regions needs.
• Minimum 10 years of experience with top rated e-retailer!
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
• Established network of business and vendor relationships in e-commerce space
• Strong experience in e-commerce customer acquisition, and revenue generation.
• Digital solutions experience, demonstrating understanding of usability and what makes a good interactive experience
• Understanding and appreciation for the interactive process as it relates to information architecture, interaction design, creative planning, and content management/strategy
• Possesses in-depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimization and factors that influence ranking.
• Experience leveraging analytics to draw conclusions and influence existing and future marketing plans