VP or Senior Director, Digital Performance Marketing
tbd New York, NY 10018
Title: VP/Senior Digital Performance Marketing Director
Location: New York, NY
Company: Well known accessories and footwear leader
OVERVIEW: Seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Director to drive a sophisticated digital marketing strategy, including all aspects of performance marketing, from customer acquisition to retention, as well as affiliate and complimentary influencer marketing efforts. Responsibilities include managing relationships with external partners, platforms, vendors and agencies. The ideal candidate possesses strong data analysis skills, as well as an aesthetic eye.
- Responsible for developing revenue-generating strategies and directing the execution of innovating programs that resonate with the customers and drive market share growth.
- Utilizes qualitative and quantitative insights to influence and develop strategy across all programming.
- Translates business strategies and leads a team that is focused on business goals, by brand, balanced with brand positioning and seasonal campaign planning.
- Develops integrated marketing plans and programs that fuel customer discovery, interest, engagement and retention.
- Leads and develops customer loyalty and convenience programs.
- Oversees and optimizes paid social, display, search, shopping, affiliate, native, referral, email and triggered marketing channels to achieve monthly revenue goals.
- Works closely with digital content and influencer marketing team members to ensure activity is necessarily both engagement and performance-focused, lending expertise around opportunities for measurement, analysis and improvement.
- Monitors, analyzes and measures the effectiveness of all programs to ensure the maintenance of actional insights, in real time, short term and long term.
- Drives the exploration and identification of whitespace opportunities, recommending programs, partners and initiatives that fuel customer acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Drives department focus on all opportunities for testing and new areas for growth.
- Assesses trend and prioritizes market research via competitor monitoring and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Provides strategic direction to key stakeholders, to lead the development of considerations around new and innovative strategies at all ends of the funnel.
- Works cross functionally with site production, brand marketing, digital content, creative services, merchandising, planning, technology and operations teams
- Desired experience and skills:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Display advertising
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Product catalog/feed management
- Conversion pixels
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in DTC e-commerce, fashion or related field