VP of Sales
New York New York, NY 10018
Title: VP Sales
Company: premium skincare company
Location: New York, NY
- Multi-channel leadership and management
- Run day-to-day management of the brand in North America, in close partnership with key cross functional partners, to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develop and grow business across multiple trade channels:
- Department Store
- Travel Retail
- Develop and manage wholesale shipment plans and sales forecast across multiple channels and accounts.
- Ensure that Company meets monthly topline shipment and retail sales goals.
- Manage and analyze retail sales plans and results.
- Create and implement retail sales plans to drive sell-through in store and online.
- Develop sales plans and calendars for all key retail partners, assuring flawless execution across all retail touch points.
- Work with marketing to develop strong retail marketing calendars are in place for all accounts.
- Build and manage a highly successful field sales team.
- Oversee education and training of sales team and department staff.
- Negotiate terms and launch plans with new retail partners.
- Develop and forge strong account relationships at all levels.
- Actively seek new account and business building opportunities across channels.
- Successfully negotiate brand introduction and terms with new retailers.
- Oversee sales related budgets and ensure that costs are in line with budgeted P&L.
- Ensure company on track to achieve its monthly sales forecasts and retail sales goals.
- Liaise with Operations to assure accurate planning and forecasting across all channels.
- Oversee and manage tight inventory control across accounts.
- Provide regular insight into industry trends, best practices, and the competitive landscape
- The ideal candidate will have relevant skincare sales experience.
- Multi-channel experience is critical, ideally including retail and direct to consumer
- Proven success building a branded, high-growth, profitable business across multiple channels.
- Experience successfully managing a P&L.
- Minimum of 10+ years sales management and leadership experience.