VP of Sales + Business Development
. New York, NY 10018
Title: VP of Sales + Business Development
Company Description: apparel licensing company
Location: New York, NY
- Oversee all business development efforts for the company's licensing sleepwear and loungewear division.
- Continuously seeking new opportunities and expanding on account relationships by opening new doors and continuously creating growth opportunities within the licensing partnerships and mass market and major club retailers.
- Oversee trend forecasting and direction of future selling seasons, product development, and account feedback when approaching potential licensing partners.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of licensing within the loungewear and sleepwear apparel market and competition within that space.
- Oversee larger accounts and monitor areas of growth opportunities, advising on sell-through of buys, and making recommendations for future seasons.
- Completed Bachelor's degree required.
- Min. of 10+ years of fashion wholesale apparel experience working with mass market, big box, and major club/wholesale retailers.
- Extensive experience with the sleepwear licensing space required.
- Proven success and current buyer contacts with accounts including BJ's Wholesale, Target, Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco, etc.
- Existing client list and experiencing opening new accounts and driving national sales revenue in addition to leading a team of drive Account Executives.
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency; highly organized.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts