VP of Planning & Allocation
540 S Santa Fe Ave Los Angeles, CA 90013
Title: VP of Planning & Allocation
Company: Contemporary Women's & Men's brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Overseeing strategy for planning and allocation for dual gender, multi-channel business, including full price, off-price, e-commerce.
- Providing functional expertise as a partner to Merchants, Operations, Finance, Company Planning, Store Operations, eCommerce and Marketing to achieve agreed upon financial targets.
- Developing and managing seasonal and annual merchandise plans for sales, gross margins, and inventory; proactively identifying and implementing ways to improve performance diagnostics and providing early warning risks and opportunities.
- Developing in-season sales trending, inventory forecasts and margin projections; managing weekly, monthly and quarterly open-to-buy, inventory and receipt plans; proactively interfacing with department leadership as necessary to ensure creation of accurate, timely and insightful analysis.
- Ensuring integrity of sales, inventory, markdown and promotional planning and forecasting.
- Assessing impact of price changes and special events; assessing price position relative to top-line and margin realization in keeping with category positioning.
- Manage team of 6 Associates.
- 10-15 years of experience in related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, SAP, Business Objects.