VP of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 90210
Title: VP of Ecommerce
Company Description: Health and Wellness
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to direct report team and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization.
- Cultivate strong and transparent working relationships across the organization, ensuring open communication about the measurement of financial, programmatic and impact performance against stated milestones and goals.
- Lead with compelling strategic vision that is in alignment with the company’s short and long-term goals and strategic plan.
- Clearly identify a strategy for execution in alignment with long-range plan and strategic priorities to drive revenue and increase market share developing strategic and operational plans for the team.
- P&L responsibility for eCommerce channels, in partnership with direct report team.
- Responsible for developing eCommerce budget(s) including annual budgets around advertising spend, return on ad spend (ROAS), member and customer growth, and other appropriate metrics.
- Ongoing analyzing and evaluation of the effectiveness of Brands’ website sales, methods, costs and results.
- Leverage customer insights and constantly monitor competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues and risks in order to recommend strategies and tactics.
- Drive customer acquisition and topline growth though SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing, content marketing and display retargeting focusing on revenue goals and EBITDA expansion.
- Lead analytics team to understand user behavior across all digital channels to help improve site engagement and increase conversion of key metrics.
- Work closely with brand marketing team on website content generation teams in telling our story across brands maximize return through testing, site optimization, and improving customer experience.
- Partner with internal Customer Service team to provide best-in-class customer care on our DTC eCommerce channels.
- Direct eCommerce strategy across all products and online assets in support of overall business growth and revenue targets; oversight of daily web operations across multiple DTC channels, seasonal eCommerce strategies to ensure all projects support the brand strategy and contribute to growth.
- Own user experience, monitor performance and propose continuous improvements along key metrics such as traffic, conversion, order value, returns and cancellations.
- Identify and recommend emerging trends and advancements in web technologies in order to drive new business opportunities that focus on ROI.
- Oversee the planning and development of site production calendar(s) and ensure all cross-functional deliverables are met in accordance with assigned deadlines.
- Analyze trends in customer service call outs and implement improvement to address common issues; collaborate with customer service, fraud and logistics to ensure a best-in-class experience.
- Ensure the enterprise delivers on its financial plans (sales, margin, contribution, inventory turns) through online purchases.
- 8-10+ years leading global eCommerce DTC businesses on enterprise platforms.
- Must have experience as a manager who can properly influence people, process and technology in a manner that enriches the company’s culture and overall sales team performance.
- Must have a successful track record of leadership and the ability to attract, develop and retain world-class talent.
- Must be a consummate team player.
- Must be customer focused, both internal and external to the company.
- Must be business savvy and have the ability to grasp the business model and strategic plans of the enterprise.