VP of E-Commerce + Growth Marketing
. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Company Description: adv. contemporary + premium denim brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Drive performance and customer acquisition through traditional and new media channels.
- Identify, analyze, and make recommendations on new growth channels.
- Drive analysis and strategize for retention marketing efforts.
- Identify critical business KPI's and build systems and tools to measure.
- Hire, manage, and develop team of driven, highly engaged individuals to support digital growth initiatives.
- Prepare due diligence for e-commerce vendors, negotiate contracts, and manage vendor relationships.
- Manage day-to-day requirements include the understanding and review of customer demand, user experience, customer relationship management, LTV, email, and be hands-on with all key platforms and processes.
- Full P&L responsibility of e-commerce.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or related field; completed Master's degree is a plus!
- Min. 5+ years' experience working with and managing Growth Marketing teams.
- Experience working in a high-growth startup setting and experience thriving in a fast paced collaborative environment a plus!
- Data oriented, highly quantitative, and analytical.
- Demonstrated strategic business planning and management skills.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- Product Discounts