VP of E-Commerce + Digital Marketing
. Los Angeles, CA 90018
Company Description: contemporary fashion company
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Develop all strategy and lead the execution and development of the company's e-commerce channels and business across all functions including operations, site experience, digital marketing, site merchandising, logistics, and customer service and support with the goal of developing all branded sites into the company’s flagship store.
- Own all e-commerce and digital marketing related budgets and drive the P&L.
- Develop all strategy and business plans to increase the presentation and presence of all brands on our wholesale partner sites including managing all wholesale digital marketing efforts, including driving initiatives, and programs and product offerings that support the individual brands.
- Establish, manage, and maintain key external relationships.
- Oversee all digital marketing, email marketing, and CRM efforts.
- Work closely with 3rd party external digital marketing agency to create and deploy channel based DTC marketing strategies and tactics, including PPC, SEM, SEO, affiliates, re-targeting, display, and paid social media.
- Maximize lifetime value of existing customers as well as continue to acquire new customers.
- Create and manage email testing and segmentation strategies.
- Set KPI’s for business performance and oversee reporting in order to understand what’s driving the business and where changes need to be made.
- Make performance based decisions and recommendations to optimize the e-commerce business.
- ???????Lead, manage, and develop a bi-coastal E-Commerce and Digital Marketing team.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Min. of 15+ years' of e-commerce with practical end-to-end knowledge coupled with a passion to drive top-line growth.
- Experience managing and leading high performing teams.
- Successful track record overseeing wholesale online strategy and marketing for an apparel brand.
- Strong understanding of technologies, digital marketing, email marketing, and Google analytics.
- ???????Ability to pivot between micro and macro level thinking; ability to deep dive into small and big issues across the whole scope of the business.
- Strong business acumen as well as written and oral communication skills with the ability to present and discuss the business analysis, and strategy to senior management.???????
- ???????Collaborative, team player that values integrity, innovation, respect and excellence as core elements of the day-to-day work experience.
- Strategic, yet hands on.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to embrace and maximize an ever-changing landscape.
- Business minded, analytical and detail oriented.
- Diplomatic, tactful and patient leader who can provide leadership, set high standards, foster creativity, and motivate.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Discretionary Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Match %
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Clothing Allowance
- Product Discounts