VP of Digital Marketing/Ecommerce
Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 90210
Title: Vice President of North America
Company: Global Direct to Consumer Fashion Company
- Take accountability for the development of the Region Business Strategy
- Maintain an overview of the sales and profit performance of the Region, monitoring the P&L for budget adherence and commercial opportunities.
- Working with central departments, establish Country KPIs and ensure that activity is coordinated to achieve them.
- Develop an annual trading calendar to drive commercial, promotional and marketing activity relevant to the Country trading cycle.
- Work with the Trading and eCommerce teams to execute the promotional plan, taking into account tactical opportunities and trading performance.
- Analyze daily performance KPIs and work with central team to suggest improvements to trading strategy as required.
- Be accountable for traffic generation to support commercial plan.
- Identify, negotiate and execute agreements with local Influencers.
- Drive customer loyalty and lifetime value according to Country commercial plan.
- Recruit and manage local agency support.
- Manage in-region media relations, social media and local content.
- Negotiate and execute global campaigns as required.
- Maintain an overview of the website content including Splash banners, promotional communication and locally relevant content.
- Work with eCommerce and Merchandising team to execute annual trading calendar and ensure that website is sufficiently localized.
- Collaborate with central departments to ensure that conversion rate targets are achieved as a part of overall Region commercial pan.
- Work with eCommerce to ensure that website navigation, product merchandising and site performance are optimized for Region.
- Where appropriate, monitor quality of translation on site and work with eCommerce to optimize performance.
- Monitor local expectations for payment and logistics, suggesting improvements to the central team as required.
- feedback on COMPANY in Region and maintain an overview of performance versus competitors.
- Work with Customer Service to develop service offering as expected by customers in Region.
- Demonstrate a strong interest and experience in online fashion retail, ideally in the fast fashion sector.
- Highly commercial and able to understand the financial levers of a complex retail business.
- Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods and with exceptional influencing ability.
- Experience of building and leading high performance satellite teams.
- Willingness to travel and spend extended periods away from home, working occasional irregular hours.
- Ability to maintain a positive can-do attitude under pressure and challenge from others.
- Be resilient and self-motivated.