Title: Vice President, Client Management
Location: New York, New York
Company: Global agency focused focused on influencer marketing, partnerships and experiential efforts for brands within entertainment, sports and lifestyle
- Oversight of account team that manages a portfolio of brands within the consumer beauty space (women’s and men’s) specifically focused on Influencer marketing and experiential. The overarching role of the team is to craft influencer strategies for brands, own and drive the execution of each strategy as well as oversee the day-to-day management of each account.
- Work alongside the leads of the specialty practices (Influencer, Talent, Analytics, Branded Content, Entertainment, Sports and Experiential) to build best-in-class working teams against each brand work stream with an account person as lead.
- Act as agency lead in consumer brand inter-agency meetings by representing the agency and leading agency owned work streams alongside client paid, PR and digital agencies
- Create and maintain strong client relationships across key consumer brands and within overall client organization Oversight and management of the portfolio’s financials alongside the team Business Manager including pricing, staffing (planning and utilization), SOW development and client procurement process.
- Ongoing business development and growth within the portfolio based on key client relationships, opportunistic pitches and ideation and overall quality/health of the business.
- Team management including the personal development of direct reports via career pathing, goal setting and ongoing mentorship.
- At least 7+ years of agency experience relevant to the role and industry with strong work examples and references demonstrating a strong leader who can maintain positive client relationships, deliver strategic council and successfully troubleshoots client and internal issues.
- A deep knowledge of the social/digital space as well as influencer marketing including but not limited to influencer/talent search and acquisition, content development and management of social platform ins and outs.
- A keen understanding of financial and operational performance of multiple sizable accounts to ensure quality work, deadline and budget adherence.
- Ability to command a room as a dynamic speaker with strategic credibility.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills along with the proven ability to consistently make sound judgments and effectively motivate and manage teams.
- Strong collaborator and mentor with the ability to bring out the best in agency talent to produce great work for clients.
- Passion for all things beauty and personal care as well as pop-culture/insights and trends.