VEB Field Marketing Internship
Bethesda Bethesda, Maryland 20814
Position: VEB Field Marketing Internship
Comp: Competitive Hourly Rate
Venturing & Emerging Brands (VEB), as part of The Coca-Cola Company, is a leader in the emerging bottled beverage market. We are looking for an entry-level marketing minded undergraduate summer intern who can help take our field marketing teams to the next level. Field marketing is the part of the marketing mix that focuses on consumer experiences and sampling. VEB field marketing comprises the following brands: Hansen’s Soda, Honest Tea, Hubert’s Lemonade, Topo Chico, and ZICO Coconut Water. VEB is a rapidly growing group of companies with a great opportunity for a hard-working, resourceful intern who can support our VEB field marketing teams across the country.
This position will be reporting directly to our National VEB Field Marketing Coordinator, learning about VEB’s Field Marketing strategy and tactics; with the potential to grow within our team.
- Manage document storage platforms to ensure content is current and organized.
- Manage invoice and PO processing for field marketing teams.
- Research current industry trends, insights, and competitor activations to keep us up-to-date with what is happening in the industry.
- Oversee the field marketing job mailbox and distribute qualified candidates to the appropriate managers.
- Ad-hoc admin support for the field marketing teams, such as coordinating shipments
- Fleet records and updates
- Vendor ordering of assets, wearables, etc.
- Assist as a brand ambassador at events in the DC area as needed, driving to all location sites, setting up and breaking down all equipment required for each event/sampling, and reporting results.
- Must be able to work two days in the Bethesda, MD office and at various local DC-area VEB sampling events for the entire summer (10 weeks).
- Naturally organized & super detail-oriented.
- Must be an Undergraduate student.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A people person – part of your responsibilities will be interacting with our consumers
- Enthusiasm, energy and willingness to work hard as part of a team.
This Internship will be a part-time hourly position from June – August 2018 with potential for extension and will be offered through our staffing/HR partner, JBCStyle, an equal opportunity employer. Find out more about JBC here: https://jbcstyle.com/ .
Send all applications to FM@coca-cola.com . Please include the following in your application:
- Cover letter stating why you would be the ideal candidate for this position.
- Venturing & Emerging Brands (VEB) is a business unit of The Coca-Cola Company. Our mission is to identify and nurture brands with billion-dollar potential, drive their emotional and commercial value, and serve an ecosystem of diverse stakeholders. As a fast-growing business unit, VEB is always on the lookout for driven people who can help grow the company. Employees must be flexible and able to work independently.http://www.vebatcoke.com/
- JBCStyle is a global consumer search firm stitching together talented, passionate people and the trendsetting companies who are defining our creative consumer future. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006.JBCStyle is an equal opportunity employer.All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check, including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records.