US Affiliate Marketing Specialist
2135 Bay Street Los Angeles, CA 90021
Company: Well known, fast growing fashion e-commerce brand
Location: Los Angeles, California
Title: US Affiliate Marketing Specialist
- Manage optimization of Affiliates channel with digital marketing manager, global team and media agency.
- Manage relationships with the affiliate partners, including support, Ad creative/content and campaign execution.
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners.
- Keep affiliates up to date with the latest company news.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to forecast ROI and activity for all affiliate partners – both new and existing.
- Ensure all ROI and sales targets are met through the affiliate channels and partnerships.
- Support in managing Affiliate budget including post campaign Sales and ROI analysis.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to effectively execute against set KPI’s.
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends.
- Assist in overall acquisition activities in support of the agreed business objectives for the brand.
Skills and Experience
- Background in marketing and fashion preferred.
- Strong people and partnership management skills.
- 1 experience within the affiliates with an understanding of the latest affiliate marketing and online partnerships trends.
- Understanding of analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics.
- Strong Excel and numerical skills.
- Determination to succeed in a fast pace environment.