. Los Angeles, CA 90405
Company Description: Emerging Tech Startup Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA or based remotely
- Work closely and collaborate with Product Manager and Engineers to gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Concept and illustrate design ideas utilizing storyboards, process flows, and site maps.
- Concept and designer the user interface elements such as menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Manage and build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create and develop UI mockups and prototypes that illustrate how sites function and appear.
- Create original graphic designers including images, sketches, and tables.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and upper management.
- Identify and troubleshoot any UX problems such as responsiveness.
- Execute layout adjustments and changes based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards including fonts, colors, and images.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Min. 3-5+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Have a portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools like Wireframe.cc and InVision.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well alone as well as collaborating in a team.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to hit deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft 360 - Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Observed Company Holidays