Oxford Business Park 6000 Garsington Road Oxford, Oxfordshire X4 2DQ
This is an amazing role working with one of the world's best known Brands
This position supports the Treasury Services team in the management of cash and protection of Company assets through risk management, risk transfer and process controls.
Duties include -
* Employee expected to be a valued business partner for complex Treasury assignments in areas that could include International, Corporate, Manufacturing, Materials, and Logistics.
* Independently make complex recommendations and execute treasury strategies for assigned areas which could include banking and cash management, investments, unsecured debt issuance/management, hedging, corporate card, cash flow forecasting, shareholder returns, unclaimed property, intercompany loans, and internal/external stakeholder relationships.
* Oversee work of Sr. Analyst/Analyst/Associate
* Interface with Senior Management as required.
* Develop and complete complex analyses and reports for senior management use.
* Support Management on completion of complex multi-functional analyses and reports.
* Develop/enhance and present performance scorecards/metrics to our banking partners and recommend
actions based on performance.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is required.
Degree Required. CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA Required.
Minimum 6 years’ experience in Corporate Cash Management or Treasury/Accounting/Financial Planning & Analysis. Experience in the use of complex spreadsheets required. SAP and bank system experience a strong plus
Ideally some international / european experience would be great coupled with excellent relationship management skills
High energy required !
The company are market leaders with a loyal consumer base and offer an excellent salary / benefit package. Requires some international travel (10%)
Salary £50k - £60k with co bonus