108 west 39th street New York, NY 10018
Location: New York, NY
Company Description: Luxury Accessories Brand
- Product Training
- Development and implementation of training plans in line with business objectives and strategies.
- Partner with functional leadership in to provide training solutions that fit business needs.
- Proactively gather training effectiveness metrics, analyze data and review, edit and re-design existing curriculum as needed.
- Share passion for conducting brand trainings; expert in providing education on the brand essence as well as training on brand standards.
- Ability to create & develop the ultimate luxury learning experience with internal teams & external customers through both in field and group trainings.
- Responsible for developing training plans that is line with business objectives and strategies
- Partner with key business stakeholders to understand and develop specific training modules that focuses on the needs of the audience
- Deliver all internal & external trainings; sales force, ISS team, customers, internal & external managements
- Coordinate all aspects of training courses and workshops including schedules, logistics and materials
- Establish partnerships with licensor to ensure the integrity of the brand training content
- Liaise with Milan corporate team for on-going feedback to improve both collection & official brand par excellence training materials
- Manage all aspect of analytics regarding the training, ie post training evaluations, participant performance and end of program evaluations
- Coach & Train Independent sales Team
- Act as a field trainer supporting Sales & ISS teams in the field on the brand knowledge and visual merchandising
- Build relationship with the field management teams
- Manage & track budget
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Training and/or L&D capacity
- Ability to travel 30-50%
- Experience in managing training programs from development to execution
- Experience interacting with and influencing managers and business leaders
- Understanding of learning design and adult learning methodology
- Organizational principles & practices
- Experience as a Training and Quality Assurance Leader with a solid record of building, leading and inspiring teams within a customer service environment