Topo Chico Field Market Manager (Dallas)
111 Dallas Way Dallas, TX 75001
Topo Chico® Sparkling Mineral Water is a Premium beverage choice that plays within the Mineral Water category, and it has been bottled at Source since 1895. It has a strong heritage, a true legend that speaks towards the virtues of the water, strong brand visual identity and differentiated positioning against regular Sparkling Water. The brand was introduced into the United States in 1987 focusing on the Mexican-American market. Topo Chico mineral water is sold in Mexico and across the United States.
A Field Market Manager is responsible for building brand loyalty in assigned territory by executing marketing programs that connect consumers with the brand. This position is responsible for successful identification and execution of promotional events, retail demos, and curating influencer relationships, along with administrative tasks, such as team scheduling and reporting. Full product knowledge and understanding of product benefits is required. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that’s making a difference.
The position is a 12-month contract role with strong growth potential.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling product at key events and in-store demos
- Hire, train, schedule and manage team of brand ambassadors
- Create positive, exciting work environment
- Express genuine passion for brand and mission
- Work with regional manager to ensure strategies are aligned with marketing and sales goals
- Track and stay within market budget
- Support retail accounts with marketing efforts and help drives sales
- Manage event logistics including sourcing, contacting and negotiating participation, pre-event, event set-up and break-down
- Deliver timely event and demo recaps
- Maintain accuracy of product inventory
- Use good judgment when sourcing consumer events
- Drive branded vehicle to events and product drops
- Create excitement and positive experience for consumers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing (or related field)
- 1 – 2-year relevant experience and proven track record of success with marketing, event planning and/or project management.
- Must have a real passion for Topo Chico Sparkling Mineral Water
- Must live in and have a strong geographic knowledge of the market
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week, including weekends
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
- Physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift up to 50 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Compensation: competitive weekly salary with benefit options and high growth potential
Qualified Candidates: please send resume & cover letter to: FM@coca-cola.com
JBCStyle is a staffing agency partner of Topo Chico and Coca-Cola. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006, with offices and an extensive network in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Atlanta, London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam and various satellite locations. JBCStyle is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision and Paid Time-off (PTO). No third party recruiters please!