Topo Chico Agency Coordinator
Austin Austin, TX 78701
Salary: Competitive Rate/DOE
Topo Chico® Sparkling Mineral Water is a Premium beverage choice that plays within the Mineral Water category, it has been bottled at Source since 1895. It has a strong heritage, a true legend that speaks towards the virtues of the water, strong brand visual identity and differentiated positioning against regular Sparkling Water. The brand was introduced into the United States in 1987 focusing on the Mexican-American market. Topo Chico mineral water is sold in Mexico and across the United States.
Overview: The Agency Coordinator is responsible for building brand loyalty in assigned territory by executing marketing programs that connect consumers with the brand. This position is responsible for successful identification and execution of promotional events, retail demos, and curating influencer relationships. Full product knowledge and understanding of product benefits is required. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that’s making a difference.
The position is a 12-month contract role through JBCStyle.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling product at key events and in-store demos
- Hire, train, help schedule and manage team of brand ambassadors
- Support retail accounts and help drives sales
- Manage event logistics including sourcing, contacting and negotiating participation, pre-event, event set-up and break-down
- Deliver timely event and demo recaps
- Maintain accuracy of product inventory
- Use good judgment when sourcing consumer events
- Drive branded vehicle to events and product drops
- Create excitement and positive experience for consumers
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing (or related field)
- 1 – 2-years relevant experience in events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing
- Must have a passion for Topo Chico® Sparkling Mineral Water and act as a steward for the brand
- Must be able to work weekends
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Adaptability and creativity
- Energetic and confident in engaging with consumers
- Enjoy working in a team environment & engaging consumers
- Ability to respond under pressure
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift up to 50 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time.
- All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
At Topo Chico, you’ll enjoy a wide range of perks, including:
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Topo Chico product
- Free Topo Chico premiums (swag) and uniform
JBCStyle is a global consumer search firm stitching together talented, passionate people and the trendsetting companies who are defining our creative consumer future. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006 and is an equal opportunity employer. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check, including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com with Topo Chico Agency Coordinator in the subject line.
No third party recruiters please!