Temporary Project Manager, 360 PM
625 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022
Job Title: Temporary Project Manager, 360 Project Management
ASAP – August 2021
As a 360 Associate Project Manager you will work as part of a team, partnering with your Project Management teammates and Marketing partners on strategic projects. Working cross functionally on the development, implementation and delivery of existing and new Digital Initiatives including; Campaigns, Ecommerce, Social, Paid Media, Email, Localization, AR, Subscriptions, Print, OHH and more. This role will require a high-level understanding of the current luxury/fragrance retail industry, technology system landscapes, project management processes, agile delivery methodologies and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget while managing interdependencies and ongoing updates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Support the management of 360 Programs/Projects working across Marketing, Creative, Product, UI/UX and Development partners to deliver high quality digital solutions
* Work within a team of Project Managers at the Program and Project level in support of the development of digital campaigns across channels that drive brand experience, creative expression, and business results
* Work cross functionally on large tech initiatives in a fast-paced retail environment, projects will include mobile, digital, social and store technologies
* Partner with your teammates and Director on resourcing and team load balancing, strategic and new initiatives.
* Support the management of first launch projects of net new initiatives coming from the Innovation, Social and Business teams
* Partnering with fellow PMs and Directors to integrate new initiatives into their Streams to productionalize
* Work closely with employees, contractors and vendor teams holding them accountable for delivery by clearly developing and communicating plans with interdependencies and deliver against the diverse portfolio
* Work with partners to develop and drive technology solutions including features and functionality improvements for our customers.
* Partner cross functionality to build on business case development
* Deliver programs for Desktop, Social, Email, Apps and Mobile Web experiences
* Work with Creative, Innovation, Solution Architects, Technology Delivery Managers, Technology Delivery Managers, Vendors and Developers, Studio and Advertising.
* Support the development of status reports, timelines, control project scope and economics, approve changes, manage and resolves issues, risks, and conflicts across all projects in your team.
* Serve as a single point of contact and the escalation point between cross functional teams and for your team
* Demonstrate brand's values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative
* Partner with marketing teams to develop clear briefs outlining business requirements and full user experience
* Work with Teammates and your Director to navigate creative approvals with senior management, marketing partners and creative leads
Support the final sign off for your program project to validate all business requirements are being met and all functionality works, prior to approving for releases
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
* Digital project management experience in a digital ecommerce environment
* Experience within the fashion industry or Advertising Agency is a plus
* Experience in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple accounts and priorities across multiple channels
* Excellent leadership and communication skills, 4+ years of proven management skills
* Strategic thinker, able to translate business objectives into 360 project plan
* Knowledge of Salesforce, Commerce and Supply Chain technical landscape is a benefit.
* Customer oriented, diplomatic, and able to deftly balance business, creative and tech perspectives
* Creative, innovative thinker with a solution-oriented approach and ability to identify opportunities and efficiencies
* Collaborative, motivated, and energetic with ability to motivate teams to produce quality work on time and within budget* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project management software; ability to learn additional systems quickly