Temporary Men's and Women's Writer, Style
625 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022
Job Title: Temporary Men’s Writer, Style and Temporary Women's Writer, Style
# of open Positions: 2
Remote/Local to NY
Duration: ASAP – ongoing
• Partner closely with brand and design leads to understand the seasonal and ongoing narrative arcs for their respective brands/divisions
• Support creative leads in bringing these narratives to life through inspirational editorial and storytelling
• Create copy that remains compelling and consistent across the digital ecosystem, from site to social, and other channels as needed
• Coordinate input from the brand's divisions to ensure brand and business needs are covered
• Work with copy editors and fact-checkers to ensure accuracy of all content.
• Self-manage across multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that all copy delivered is both high quality, and timely
• Stay abreast of trends in our business and in the culture at large, continually evolving and adapting our approach to stay relevant while remaining true to the iconic brand DNA.
• 3+ years of copy writing experience, at a fashion or lifestyle brand
• A deep appreciation and understanding for the brand, as well as the broader landscape of fashion, luxury, lifestyle, and innovation
• Knowledge of and passion for fashion trends
• Ability to synthesize inputs from multiple stakeholders as well as external trends, and generate smart, concise copy
• Highly organized, with an ability to self-manage across multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills, plus the ability to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team
• Bachelor’s degree
• Savvy understanding of the digital landscape, including web and social, and passion for emerging digital technologies.
• Experience with eCommerce and Social preferred