Temporary Interactive Developer
625 Madison Avenue , 8th Floor New York, NY 10022
Job Title: Temp Interactive Developer
Duration: ASAP – JUNE
Primarily responsible for developing frequently updated seasonal marketing Web pages on our e-commerce sites. Working closely with development leads, project managers, and creative, will finalize requirements and user experience for these pages and develop them. This requires working on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Build marketing Web pages (e.g., brand and divisional landing pages, home pages, special editorial features, sale pages) for our seasonal marketing campaign.
* Adhere to internal coding standards, accessibility and SEO requirements.
* Address feedback from creative and business stakeholders on these pages.
* Remediate any issues found on these issues by quality assurance team.
* Complete all assignment in a timely manner.
* Communicate any issues that arise in a timely manner.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
* Demonstrated ability to manually code HTML 5 without recourse to generation tools.
* Demonstrated ability to manually code CSS 3.
* Demonstrated ability to create mobile responsive Web pages.
* Demonstrated ability to match creative designs (e.g., PSD's or Sketch files) exactly ("pixel-perfect").
* Experience with eCommerce systems.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in making known any production, delivery or coordination issues that arise in developer’s workflow, or in asking for assistance when there is a gap in developer knowledge.