Temp to Perm eCommerce Coordinator
-- New York, NY 10018
Location: Remote/based in New York
Duration: ASAP - TBD
- Own and manage e-commerce strategy and goals including revenue goals, budgets, KPI's, web maintenance, development and marketing.
- Support strategic initiatives of omni-channel client journeys
- Create and implement a full CRM strategy
- Analyze user experience and launch new functionality and site enhancements
- Manage all operational needs and communications including Bergen, Shopify, and omni-channel communication with KWI.
- Redefine with management the most valuable metrics and create targets for weekly goals within each of the KPI's. Manage weekly reporting of data.
- Develop a well-rounded digital marketing strategy utilizing performance marketing (SEM, SEO, social media marketing, retargeting, lead generation), affiliate and aggregator partnerships, database building initiatives and email marketing.
- Collaborate with company stakeholders
- Work directly with third party vendors, web developers, digital marketing, design firm.
- Develop deep understanding of evolving client behaviors and how this changes expectation of luxury service and offerings.
- Manage and mentor team
- Must be highly proficient in Shopify, Zendesk
- Must be able to jump in right away
- Experience working with 3rd party developers