Temp to Perm Merchandise Assistant, Franchise
X San Francisco, CA 94158
Job Title: Temp to Perm Merchandise Assistant - Franchise
Location: San Francisco, CA
ASAP – 3 – 6 MONTHS, temp to perm
Full time hours 8AM - 5PM
What you'll do:
• Work effectively as a member of the cross functional team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives
• Take detailed notes and photos during key meetings and follow through on any outstanding issues as needed
• Sample Management:
o Work with PD on Franchise Exclusive Samples
o Manage and Track Samples for Market
o Order and Record Franchise Exclusive Ad Samples for Online Photography
o Archive/Donate/Discard Samples on a Seasonal Basis
• Assist with seasonal projects for merchants.
o Competitive Landscape Decks
o Consolidation of Product Requests from International Partners
o Jewelry Seasonal Catalogs
o Pre-Sell Tools
o Alignment Recaps
o Brand Pages
o Market Prep: Linesheet, Attributing, Selling Tools
• Maintain reports and tools, as needed by merchant team.
o GA Scrubs
o Change Visibility Reports
o GA Change Logs
o Assortment Facting
o Manage Change Log updates
o Issue Logs (PO Errors)
o SAM scrubs and updates
o Top 30 Reports
Who you are
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, Powerpoint, and email with an aptitude for learning new programs.
• Detail oriented.
• Proactive, takes initiative, resourceful.
• Eager to learn about Merchandising.
• Demonstrate strong ability to be financially responsible and understand financial implications of mistakes.
• Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
• Execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
• Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities.
• Strong communication and relationship/team skills.
• 2 year degree, 4 year degree preferred.
• Retail experience preferred.
• Merchandising/Fashion education preferred.