Temp to Perm Men's Denim Designer
625 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022
Job Title: Temp to Perm Men's Denim Designer
Start: ASAP - ongoing (Temp to perm)
Hours: 40 hours / week
* Responsible for designing and delivering on time, innovative, quality sales samples and bulk product.
* Partner with concept, design leads, PD, merchandising, wash, fabric, technical design, graphic/prints, trim and production to ensure denim product is designed/developed in accordance with the calendar, quality, and cost requirements.
* Vintage research, market research, on-line research
* Create seasonal denim deliveries that adhere to line plans, and costing guidance of fabric, trims, details, wash, and development.
* Provide timely direction/approvals on fabric selections, wash development, fit, and styling.
* Create and maintain seasonal design paginations.
* Execute all fabric and wash hand-offs (paperwork and meetings)
* Execute tech pack developments and ensure proper execution.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Design with Denim focus
* Photoshop, and Illustrator
* Hand sewing, embroidery, patch and repair