Temp to Hire Atelier Coordinator
X Los Angeles, CA 90015
End: temp to hire opportunity
- This position is onsite, full time hours.
Overview: The Atelier Coordinator will act as a Studio Manager. This person will be managing vendors and invoicing, supply requests, the day-to-day operation of the sample archive; fabric, wash and color libraries as well as incoming seasonal development and other miscellaneous tasks around the Atelier.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office to ensure it is operating smoothly.
- Ensure the health and safety policies are up to date and met.
- Comply with laws, OSHA regulations and ISO requirements
- Manage all Atelier facility requests - security, landlord, electric work, IT, etc.
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders.
- Receive incoming mail and deliveries as well as manage outgoing mall and shipments.
- Work closely with cross-functional team members at the Atelier such as Head of Atelier, Designers, Fabric and Wash Coordinators, Sewers and Pattern Makers.
- Physical asset management of all fabrics, wash panels, development samples, archive samples and other materials.
- Develop and implement a functional storage system: receiving and retrieval procedure, categorization system, standardized descriptive terminology and specialist system for non-traditional items.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an office management position within a fashion brand.
- Working knowledge of fashion, textiles and wash.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to problem solve and reason through issues and problems
- Must be able to work cohesively with Atelier team
- Knowledge of Excel/Numbers and Photoshop