Temp Senior Compliance Consultant
Remote , 3rd Floor Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Start Date: 01/25/2021
Estimated End Date: 01/25/2022
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Hours Per Day: 8.00
· Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
· Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.?
· Experience preparing compliance functions for IPO readiness
· Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular, technology implications and requirements.
· An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
· Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
· Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
· Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
· Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into “business speak” to be understood by executives.
· A solid foundation in?risk and compliance processes and objectives
· Understanding?of commonly used internal control frameworks, risk frameworks and regulatory/compliance methodologies.??
· Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and developing key deliverables, including process flows, work programs, reports, and control summaries??
· Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple engagements and work streams with various stakeholders
· Ability to handle sensitive / confidential matters in a tactful/discrete manner
· Ability to complete assignments on time, in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities
· Supervisory experience of teams including consultants and managers
· Ability to network and build relationships.??
· 15+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.?
· Demonstrated experience executing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment
· Sarbanes-Oxley experience preferred
· Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.
· IPO experience preferred
· Music industry experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or?Business-related field).?
· Advanced skills with the following applications required:
o MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio
· Intermediate skills with the following applications desired:
o Adobe Acrobat Pro
o MS PowerPoint
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SARBANES-OXLEY ACT
- GAP ANALYSIS
- Additional Skills:
- FINANCIAL OPERATIONS
- INTERNAL AUDIT
- ISO 27001
- IT AUDIT
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- ADOBE ACROBAT
- INTERNAL CONTROLS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- MICROSOFT PROJECT
- MICROSOFT WORD
- MS EXCEL
- MS POWERPOINT