Temp Recruiter (Research & Development)
28 W. 23rd Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Contract Recruiter, Research and Development
Company Description: Beauty company
Duration: Temp to Perm
Location: New York, NY (Remote for now)
• Internet research and job board posting; develop a strategy to determine which job postings should be on which job boards to develop sufficient pipeline
• Requisition Management/Pipeline Management
• Consistently consult with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges and process improvements
• Develop Sourcing Strategies as needed
• Candidate sourcing, recruiting and screening
• Database Management; consistently reviewing pipeline for each requisition and dispositioning candidates accordingly.
• Utilize and leverage client ATS to drive performance
• Bachelor's Degree in addition to 3-5 years demonstrated professional growth within HR, staffing, talent acquisition and/or R&D
• HIGHLY required to have recruitment experience in R&D, scientific positions
• Understanding of recruitment practices
• Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
• Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
• Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
• High degree of flexibility, motivation and drive
• Understanding of corporate interactions and culture
• Ability to be self-directed in a fast-paced, high growth environment