Title: Temp Project Manager / Store Designer (AutoCAD)
Time frame: ASAP - TBD
Pay: $35 per hour
Strong support AutoCAD draftsperson with design background working with Project Management team as they design & develop freestanding retail stores for both new design/construction & renovations of existing stores globally.
- Produce and manage design and design development packages for new retail stores and renovations.
- Understand design & construction and ability to review millwork shop drawings.
- Ability to communicate and follow up with various consultants: Lighting, Engineer, Production Architect, Code and Construction Manager, under management of PMs.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Degree in Architecture and 2-4 years’ experience in retail design or residential/commercial architecture/interior design firms
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
- Familiarity beneficial in Adobe applications
- Knowledge of millwork standards, details and construction
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both written and oral