Temp Product Marketing Manager, Demand Planning & Analytics
28 W. 23rd Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010
Job Title: Temp Product Marketing Manager, Demand Planning & Analytics
Description: Beauty Brand
LAUNCH / CATEGORY MANAGMENT
• Owns seasonal marketing calendar, including product, big bet activation, visual merchandising overview and promotion.
• Host meetings with Account & Sales Planning to manage launches and SKU assortment (e.g. discos and phase outs)
• Able to conceptualize and execute a full 360 marketing program for products and work with Global and Trade Marketers to develop tailored campaigns and marketing events;
• Ability to identify new trends and feed those back to Global to influence product development (own the NPL meeting).
• Ensure all decisions on launch consensus are communicated to internal stokeholds and to the field
• Conducts quarterly competitive review and provides defense strategy – measures key elements of execution and success factors. Own NPD category analyses.
SEASONAL PRESENTATION / TRADE MARKETING
• In collaboration with Trade Marketing, plan, develop and execute needs for In-Store/ Special Events and Special Projects, such as retailer/consumer sampling programs and all consumer facing events
• Leads weekly Marketing/Trade/Online status to align cross-functionally on priorities
• Responsible for creation of all Brand Presentations for Sales and Retailer meeting
GWP / BUDGET / KITS
• Lead budget and forecasting for sampling and GWP
• Ensure communication, costs and timeline objectives for promo kits development