Temp Product Manager
50 East Miraloma Avenue Anaheim, CA 92806
End: Ongoing (TBD)
Location: Remote / Anaheim, CA
Hours: Full time
- This person will support Product Development team under License Brands - Men's & Women's wovens, knits and denim.
- Freelancer will work remotely but would need to go into the office to pick up and drop off samples as needed.
- Guide the sourcing process to contribute to the commercialization and engineering of the product to meet design vision, merchant requirements and company financial goals.
- Manage the product development process from handover of tech pack, to sampling, to production in alignment of the corporate calendar.
- Consistent evaluation of the vendor base and region to support evolving business needs.
- Establish and communicate seasonal direction to the team.
- Establish relationship with vendors to drive business objectives throughout the product development and production cycle.
- Select vendors that can execute the aesthetic requirements and deliver on time while meeting company financial goals. Counter Source costing and sampling with multiple vendor options as needed.
- Manage costing, commitment, timing and execution in alignment with the corporate calendar.
- Report style costing for key meeting milestones: Assortment Review and Buy Meetings and additionally as requested by management.
- Own production cycle to drive timely resolution of production issues in order to deliver on-time.
- Own sourcing and production planning to balance vendor base allocation.
- Evaluate vendor performance and implement necessary course correction to ensure deliverables are met.
- Negotiate final style cost and deliveries to meet company financial goals and sales timing requirements.
- Report seasonal wrap-up information to leaders. Final IMU by business and outstanding issues with timeline for resolution.Champion effective internal and external partnerships and actively promote cross-functional collaboration to insure business goals are achieved.
- Develop best of class sourcing team to produce quality product with on time delivery while promoting the authenticity, authority and personality of the brand.
- 4 year college degree.
- 8 years of experience in product development, production or sourcing in men's knits, wovens and denim.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Exceptionally strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.