Temp Print Production Artist
x New York, NY 10010
Hours: Full time
- Produce print advertising, catalog and public relations assets on a daily basis.
- Assist the team in the production of digital related assets when necessary.
- Maintain quality control by checking and verifying all assets against specifications and guidelines for accuracy before submitting for routing.
- Create and maintain digital resources and guidelines to ensure quality and consistency.
- Collaborate with creative department to ensure best cropping and positioning of elements and to use resource files, guidelines, specifications and templates whenever possible for creating mechanicals.
- Provide accurate and verified collected mechanicals to ftp sites, server folders, and as print-ready pdfs for publications and reference material for worldwide markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2-4 years’ experience as a Print Production Artist
- Experience in/or motivation to learn digital production art
- Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A creative eye for layout and composition of a layout
- Strong knowledge of typography, color theory and layout composition
- Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized in fast paced environment
- Effective communication within team and cross-functionally teams